My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Monday, October 31, 2011

Letters

Dear Boys-
I am so stinking proud of you for being creative with your Halloween Costumes! I know that you were very mad when I told you that I wouldn't be buying costumes this year and that you would need to be creative. But, you came through! You did awesome! You look so great today for your Halloween parade at school! Oh, I love you.

Dear Miss Birdie-
Thank you for being there. Always.

Dear Mo (Maureen)-
Thank you for the random text that made me laugh. It came at the PERFECT time... you have no idea how much I needed that!

Dear Mom-
Thanks for making apple pie filling and letting me eat it! The house smelled so good and the monsters loved it! Love you.

Dear Joshua D. Christensen-
Thanks for loving me BECAUSE I am not perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment