My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sick


This little man is sick. Ear infection, sinus infection and cough. I picked him up from school Monday. Nana stayed home with him yesterday. He told me he loved that. I secretly love when my boys are sick because they cuddle and snuggle with me. They ask me to sit with them and they want to sleep in my bed. They want me to tickle their faces and rub their backs. I love that!!!!

He did just call me from home... antibiotics not on board for 24 hours quite yet... he BEGGED me to let him walk over to the school right now. He told me he would wear his warm clothes and his face mask... Um.... NO and whose kid are you anyway?!?!?! I used to come up with excuses to be able to NOT go to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment