My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, January 13, 2012

My Lunch Visitor


Little Miss and her dad came to see me yesterday for lunch. She loves a few things about coming to my office for lunch:
1. She LOVES watching Word World on my computer! It's WAY better than watching it on tv, apparently.

2. She LOVES to draw on the white board. But, she REALLY LOVES having her dad draw a picture, just so she can erase it!

3. She loves sitting on the floor and playing with the blinds. She thinks she is so sneaky!

4. She LOVES to take ALL of my post-it notes off of the folder on my desk and dispersing them throughout my office. FYI... those post-it notes are pretty important... as they have my brain written all over them!

5. She loves to give lots of hugs and kisses.

Love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment