My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Moments

Yesterday, Brooklyn stood by the sliding glass door for about an hour, yelling the boys names as she saw kids playing on the school playground. When school let out, Kaydon spotted her in the door and started running as fast as he could. They were SO HAPPY to see each other. It seriously made me so happy! It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

I love watching Josh do homework with the kids. Seriously. Their homework is WAAAYYY over my head. He has a ton of patience with them and they really take to that.

Dinner time. (Laughing out loud!) Josh served up KFC last night. As you see, everyone is sitting very good at the table... until we get to Little Miss. Do you love that position?!?! The older I get, the more I care less about the stuff that just doesn't really matter. It actually makes me laugh.

Bowling. Josh took the three older boys grocery shopping and to get their pine wood derby car kits. The two youngest "bowled." Apparently, bowling no involves some kind of kickball technique.

Just a few things that make me happy!






1 comment:

  1. SOOO Sorry you are in so much pain! MIss you!!!!
    think of you often. Love to see you when you. Are feelin better!!!

    ReplyDelete