My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Thursday, February 23, 2012

Our Past Week

Colton had a lot of fun painting a model car that his cute scout leader gave him. The kids have played and played. Yes, that is Brooklyn mooning her dad. I couldn't believe I caught it on camera. Hillarious! We went to eat my favorite gyros at Yannis. We love that place! Josh got he and I new tablets. I have fallen in love with mine!I love it! I mostly just sit in my chair with my coloring books and sudoku games, watching quality television... taking lots of medicine. I went to the doctor yesterday because my pain has increased dramatically. I have a bladder infection and my lower abdominal muscles are torn. BUT, I did finally sleep in my own bed last night, instead of the couch.










No comments:

Post a Comment