My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Puzzles, Flat Tires... and a love note

For the Super Bowl, Josh and I did squares for the kids so that they could feel like they were included. We went to the dollar store and bought a WHOLE BUNCH of crap for them, and then just handed out surprises the whole game. They each got a puzzle and last night, after homework was done, they all sat around and put their puzzles together. Flat tires - UG! I have had to fill my back right tire up every single morning for the last week. This morning, I took it to the nice guys at Burt Brothers. There was a nail in it and a loose valve core (whatever that is). They fixed it and sent me on my way... for free. AND... a love note from my Miss Birdie!


No comments:

Post a Comment