My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, March 2, 2012

Pain

This is a rough, rough time... full of tears and uncontrollable crying. The hysterectomy went wo well. Blessings galore! It went very well. Then, two weeks later, the bladder infection hit like a hurricane. Pressure and pain and fevers. The antibiotics really helped that pain. Then, Wednesday night, I was fevering at 103 degrees and was in so much pain all over. After three attempts just to get myself into the car on Thursday morning, I drove myself to instacare. My fever was still 103 after a lot of ibuprofen and tylenol. My blood pressure was 80/50 and I honestly felt like I was dying. I felt like I was going to pass out, and the nurse told me that, in fact, I was going to pass out. The doctor came in and told me that the bacteria from the bladder infection had spread throughout my body. I just cried. Cried and cried. I made it back home and into the tub. I cried and cried some more. I did get some sleep last night, with sweet Braxton sleeping in the recliner next to me. I am just hoping to feel better very, very soon.

2 comments:

  1. SOOO sorry you are not feelin well...posted this on wrong day last time and couldn't delete that!!! Miss you and me to bond soon when you feel better!!!!
    Xo
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey when you get feelin better you could update your cookin blog....I liked it!!!

    Xo maureen

    ReplyDelete