My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, May 18, 2012

One Last Vacation Picture & A Night at the Park

I love this picture of all of us, besides Logan and Skipper, at Legoland. Everyone is actually looking at the camera! It was such a great vacation... wish we could do it like once a month!! :) Wednesday night, we took the kids for a picnic at the park. The kids played and played. Have I mentioned how Brooklyn plays tag? She points to you and says 'you're it' and you better be it, or else! It cracks me up! After the park, we went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream. I told the kids that this was me and Josh's first date... they didn't seem to care much, but I was a little sentimental about it. So what?! Everytime Josh got up to get some napkins, or to grab Brooklyn out of the freezer with the cakes, I would sneak great big bites of his banana royale! SO much yummier than my double scoop of ice cream in a cup! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment