My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Gimpish Weekend

Last Saturday night, during Josh's game in Logan, he tore two calf muscles and irritated an unhealed PCL tear. He is out of work for two weeks and is not able to play. He and I went to watch his team play on Saturday night. It was REALLY hard on him not to play. He has always played through injuries, but this on has got the best of him. The second half, he took over the offenseive coordinator duties. I about vomited. It made me so nervous! But, he rocked!! He was incredible at coaching and it made him feel like he was really involved. He did awesome! Before the game on Saturday, Ryan called me to tell me that there had been an accident at the trampoline park and asked me to meet him at Davis Hospital. I got there to see my sweet Braxton in a lot of pain. His ankle did NOT look so hot! Diagnosis: very bad sprain, with possible damage to the growth plate. He is in a boot and on crutches. Colton has a black eye, currently. He was playing on a playground and feel onto a chain. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment