My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My View

This has become my view every night. I go to work, go home, pick up the boys who are hungry and tired, head to the football field and sit for 2 1/2 hours, watching Jackson practice. This is a Monday through Friday event. Every night from 6:30 - 9:00.
I sit in the stands of Jordan High School. The three other boys run and run and get dirty and play. They drink out of the awesome water fountain set up on the field. They fight and tell me repeatedly that they are hungry. I love it! I wouldn't trade it for anything! Another four weeks and the three other boys will be starting soccer. That will make for some interesting scheduling issues for me, but again, I wouldn't trade it for anything! I love being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment