My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BYU vs. Utah

This is the view from my office...
And so it begins. I work with a man with the last name "Allred." I now call him "Mr. AllBLUE." He is a Ute fan. I am not. He wears red. I wear blue. He does some lame "U" sign with this hands. Big whoop. I do a big "Y" sign with my arms! He has brought red and white stuff in everyday this week. Every time I see someone go for a chip or a butter mint, I exclaim "SAFETY FIRST!" It's wrapped in red and white, after all. Just trying to save the world, one Y fan at a time. I notified him that he is going to get it! Now, I just have to devise a totally amazing plan to take care of this situation that I have! GO COUGARS!

1 comment:

  1. hey there, thank you SOOO much for your sweet comment on my blog. Wow, I sure needed those words today. And then especially after the crazy rude comment that was left right after yours :/

    I appreciate you taking the time to post. Have a good night!!

    ReplyDelete