My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Little Miss

Yesterday, this little miss came to see me at work. She is so funny. She loves to eat all of the pistachios that are sitting out in the lobby. She loves to find "her" markers in my drawer and then draw on the white board. She loves to open and close the blinds in my office. She named the fish "Jackson" yesterday and just kept talking to the fish like he was her brother. She loves to use my "void" stamp over and over on the post-it notes. She makes me smile.
Last night, she and her daddy were in a car accident. The airbags deployed. Little Miss hit her head and has a black eye and a very swollen, bloody, and cut up left cheek. When I saw her, I cried. Josh was sobbing and Brooklyn looked at him, wiped his tears and told him that it would be okay. It was a long couple of hours at the emergency room. They did a CAT scan and found that she was okay. I was so thankful to her mommy for allowing me to be there with her. The boys were so worried about her and just wanted to know that she was okay. You just never know what is going to happen during the day. Say "I love you" over and over and over today!

No comments:

Post a Comment