My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Monday, October 1, 2012

The Fans

Besides football, football, soccer and soccer, our weekend was full of smiling fans! The boys are so blessed to have lots of people who support them at their games! We have lots and lots of fun at these games. We love to be together and having fun. After the games were over, Brooklyn and I went to the grocery store. She informed me that she needed to have a party. OH! I LOVE parties! She wanted a cake, but settled on cupcakes. She was all about this party idea! After dinner, she pulled out the cupcakes and made everyone sit down. The party really only entailed cupcakes, but it was fun anyways! I love weekends with my family, even though by Sunday night, I am exhausted and ready for Monday morning to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment