My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, December 7, 2012

Weekend Plans

This weekend is full of fullness! Brooklyn's birthday party is tomorrow at South Davis Recreation Center. My goal is to have it be somewhat Minnie Mouse-themed. The kids will be able to swim and eat and have fun! I hope it works out good and that they have fun and that it will be memorable. Josh and I both work after the party so Nana will get kiddo time with the little ones. Colton has a talk in Primary on Sunday. He gets very excited about this, but then nervous right when it's about to happen. I usually end up giving the talk while he holds the pictures. I'm okay with that. I'm sure Jackson will once again ask to have a sleepover on Saturday night and will once again be turned down from having a sleepover on Saturday night. I'm sure Braxton and Kaydon will at some point during the weekend make Colton cry. I'm sure that Brooklyn will put them all in their places at some point during the weekend. I'm sure that Josh will wrestle with all of them at some point during the weekend. I'm sure that I will have to drink some Diet Pepsi at some point during the weekend, even though it makes me so sick. I'm sure that I will bust out in holiday singing at some point during the weekend. I'm sure that I will remind my children that if you put your right hand in, and take your right hand out and put your right hand back in that you ARE, indeed, doing the hokey pokey at some point during the weekend. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment