My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

Ever since I started school and this heart of mine decided to poop out on me, I have felt a bit disconnected from my children. My children are my life. I love my children with every ounce of my being. I miss them so much that I cry most nights. I get home, plop in my bed, wake up before anyone else is up and do it all over again. Oh, I miss their funny stories and their stinky feet and their hugs and kisses! Last night was Papa and Grandma's Annual Easter Egg Hunt. I had told them that I wouldn't be able to be there because I have class on Thursday nights and I had a big exam last night. I was able to finish my exam early and I rushed (over the speed limit) to the church where the hunt was being held. I made it in time!! I watched my dad pull up with my quorum and I just smiled. Oh, how I was so happy to be there to watch them! I even participated! I am a sucker for egg hunts! My boys were spoiled rotten with coins and dollar bills and candy, of course. I was spoiled just to see their faces and hear their voices and watch their excitement. It was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment