My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SO lucky!

I am a lucky, lucky girl. I have a mom who is doing way too much just to help me. She must be exhausted every single day, but she doesn't complain. She just keeps going and going. I have a guy in my life who is so good to me. He called the boys last night to take care of a little lit matches in the garage problem. I came home after buying Jackson some pants to find out that it had all been taken care of. I didn't have to deal with it. At all. I have a ten year old who saw me after a long, long day last night with my make-up off and my hair disheveled. He looked at me so sweetly and said, "Mommy, you are so beautiful." He meant it. I have an eleven year old who MADE me eat something before I went to bed last night... "Even if it's just a banana, Mom, you have to eat something." He meant it. I have a nine year old who comes into my room every single night and tucks me in and says a prayer with me. He always asks Heavenly Father to make my heart strong so I can be with him for a long, long time. I have a thirteen year old who honors his Aaronic Priesthood, who is a good example to his brothers, who loves his mom and his nana with all his heart. The guys aforementioned has a little girl who wraps her arms around my neck and squeezes and squeezes. She melts my heart. She makes me laugh. I am surrounded by goodness and happiness and safety and peace. No drama. Just peace. I am a lucky, lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment