My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Tuesday, April 16, 2013

St. George - Pool Time

We left for St. George late Friday morning. The drive was beautiful. The kids do so well on drives! They each had their own DVD player, watching their own movie, with their new comfy head phones. Josh and I listened to our favorite comedians and favorite music up front. When we got to St. George, all the kids cared about was going swimming so we did! Well, Josh and the kids did. I did my homework pool side. Brooklyn is getting so brave. She kept throwing fits because she did NOT want her daddy holding on to her. She wanted to swim like the boys. I love that she is so courageous in the water! The kids swam for a couple of hours Friday and then again on Saturday before the game. Beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment