My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Monday, February 24, 2014

Boys Night Out

Saturday night, Josh took the boys out and left me at home to put my feet up and watch the fights. I was so excited because he said he was taking them to Golden Corral, which makes me want to vomit in my mouth. So, I had no problem hanging out at home by myself! A few HOURS later, they get home, with bags in hand. Uh?!?! The boys looked scared to tell me anything. Smart boys! Braxton handed me a Dairy Queen blizzard (well played, Josh) and then said Golden Corral was just "too busy to go to." What?!?! I asked where they had been. Then, they proceeded to tell me that they actually went to the Lego Store at the Mall, had Panda Express for dinner, and Dairy Queen for dessert. Ummmm?!?!?! It's a good thing we had a family night on Friday night and went and played laser tag and arcades. I was angry for about five seconds, honestly. They needed that time together and everyone came home so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment