My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, February 21, 2014

Love me some Friday!

Last weekend, the kids and I spent at the Maverick Center. It was the State High School Wrestling Championships. We got to sit in a suite with my other boys. I was so proud of these boys! Layton took second place overall in State. Two of our kids took first place, one took second, and several took third, fourth, fifth and sixth. Tomorrow is Super State and then the high school wrestling season is over. Thankfully, Josh then turns his attention to the Crushers Wrestling season. I'm glad because I would really miss wrestling if it ended this weekend.
In other news, Braxton had lab work done last week. All of the blood work came back perfect! Yay for answers to prayers! They will monitor the extra fluid in his right kidney every three months. Other than that, it is back to life as usual... you know, crazy busy and lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment