My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, May 2, 2014

11 Days

In 11 days, I am marrying my best friend. Period. So, you're in for a treat because until May 13, I am going to post something about my best friend. Deal with it! This guy has never, ever, in any way, shape, or form put me down. Ever. He is so kind. He is thoughtful. He is calming. (I tend to be a weeee bit high strung... weird) He just stays calm, even when I am flipping the flip out. He makes me laugh when I really just want to be grumpy pants! He has a very endearing nickname for me, "Brat face." When I am extra grumpy, he throws out the "brat face," and I am done. I call him "Jerk face," so I guess we are even!
This picture was taken in October of 2012 in South Bend, Indiana. We were there for the Notre Dame vs. BYU game.

No comments:

Post a Comment