My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Home Life

Last week, I was able to take all five days off of work. We packed up on Monday, moved and married on Tuesday, and then unpacked and made our house our home for the rest of the week. It was H.E.A.V.E.N. Look up that word.. you will see a sneak peek into my week. Promise. I got up each morning and unpacked and cleaned, then planted my whole front yard, went grocery shopping, made dinner each night, did lots and lots of laundry, played with my boys, watched the animals, and listened to the farm sounds that surround us. I was full of gratitude. I still am. The boys are becoming more and more comfortable with their new surroundings. They have daily nerf wars. They have chores. They have time assignments for the gaming systems. Josh has set up like 27 television sets for the gaming systems, pretty sure. They are getting to know some of the neighbors. It's going really, really smoothly. I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment