My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Friday Afternoons

I am LOVING working a four-hour day each Friday. I get home by noon and I am a mom the rest of the weekend. This past Friday, we went to the Library. It was our first trip there. It is such a small, quaint little Library. You wouldn't even know it was there unless you knew it was there! Then we went to get snow cones. Oh, snow cones! They are my biggest weakness! Have you had ice cream in your snow cone yet? Oh.my.goodness. My new favorite thing is root beer snow cones with ice cream. Oh.my.goodness. After that, we went to the park and played. It is so fun to be able to be with my kiddos on these afternoons and just enjoy my time with them. I feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment