My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, July 18, 2014

Dad Time

Last night, I looked in the backyard while up in my room exercising. I saw Josh and Braxton in the garden. They were just walking around, talking, checking for any food that would like to be eaten by our hungry little mouths. Then, they grabbed Braxton's bow and arrow, stacked up some hay, and shot. Then, they lost the arrow in the UNWEEDED garden and searched in the dark, with flashlights for it. Then, they came inside and went to bed. I don't ever, never, ever, take for granted that my boys have this in their life now. They have a dad who spends time with each of them, individually, gets to know them, does what they want to do, talks to them, disciplines them the right way, and loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment