My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, October 10, 2014

Pure Talent

Last night at the football game, it was time for us to leave because it was a school night. It was halftime, and I was pretty sure that Layton was going to lose (because we've been really good at losing this year!). Jackson stopped me and, in no uncertain terms, informed me that he was watching the halftime show until it was over. Halftime show = dancers. I laughed and kept walking. He again, in no uncertain terms, informed me that he was watching pure talent. Uh huh. Whatever!
In other news, when I went to Mom's and Muffins on Tuesday, Kaydon showed me a certificate that recognizes him on the wall by the office. I had to get a picture! We are so proud of that KK!

No comments:

Post a Comment