My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'll Show You if You Show Me!

Last night, I was downstairs getting some things done and all I could hear was slamming onto the floor upstairs. Finally, I yelled for the monsters to stop. Right away, Kaydon and Brooklyn came downstairs and told me they had to show me something. Kaydon had been showing Brooklyn some wrestling moves. She was REALLY good at what Kaydon taught her! Kaydon was SO proud of her! He is such a good big brother. Well, once that little show was over, she told Kaydon to pull out her dollie house so that she could then show him how to play "house." Kaydon sat there very patiently while she taught him everything there was to know. It was one of those priceless moments where I sat on the couch in pure bliss, knowing that my home was full of my five children who were happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment