My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Monday, November 24, 2014

My View

With wrestling season here, this is my view for the next several months:
There were no high school matches on Saturday, just a little league tournament in Weber that Josh had to coach. I stayed home, went grocery shopping and cooked a boat load of meat, bagged it and froze it so that we have meals ready to go quickly. I was so grateful for the meat that I had and was cooking. I am also grateful that B. Beck taught me the value of cooking meat for a month to make meals easier! That woman is a genius!!
While I was cooking, and every night that I am in my kitchen cooking, cleaning, helping with homework, and talking to my children, this is my view: Can you imagine?? THIS is my view!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment