My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dear Yoshua

Dear Yoshua- I really like calling you Yoshua. There is not specific reason why I like to call you that, I just do. Anywho... Last night, we had a date! Like, without kids. Weird, I know. After wrestling practice and before my hair appointment, we got a burger together. And a Diet Coke. Duh. Anywho... we mostly talked about the kids because that's what we do, but we were alone. Together. Alone and together. It was awesome. Then, I went and got my hair done. And I held Baby Brooklyn. Duh. Anywho... when I got home and climbed into bed, you wrapped your arms around me and stuck one of your ear phones into my left ear. Then, we listened to your Pandora stream. It was completely and totally awesome. Then, we watched wrestling videos on your phone. It was completely and totally awesome. I really, really like you. A lot. The end. Photos are just a few throw-back photos because they make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment