My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Monday, March 30, 2015

District Wrestling Championships

Last Thursday were the District Wrestling Championships. Josh had nine qualifiers! His fourth place finishers were:
His third place finisher was:
And his second place finishers were:
Finally, a picture of the wrestler that Josh calls his son:
All 60+ boys have my heart. Josh did a phenomenal job all season and it was noticed! These boys are incredible! He is proud of his high-medal placers, but he is more proud of the young men these boys became over the season. After the embrace with his heavyweight crying, he cried and so did I! I can't wait for next season! I never quite know what to do with myself when it's not wrestling season!

No comments:

Post a Comment