My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Paint me Pretty

Last night, Little Miss wanted her toes and fingers painted. I obliged. We did Easter colors. THEN, she wanted to paint my fingers. I bite my nails - always have - so painting my nails is a bit tricky. She painted my nails, my finger tips, the kitchen table... you get the idea. As I was cleaning up the above-referenced nails, finger tips, and kitchen table, Josh came downstairs and began preparing a concoction of goodness. He then put tape on my fingers and began to do his magic. My nails are WAY better than yours!!!! This guys is SO creative and talented. He is super craftsy and a bit girly... and SO comfortable with all of it! He painted my nails so pretty, then it was Brooklyn's turn. SO fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment