My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Thursday, April 16, 2015

FHE - Attitude - By Jackson

I have been listening to General Conference talks on my way to work each morning. It's a blessed way to start the day, for sure! I had an impression last week that we NEED to do family home evening. We Brooklyn every Monday. We are outside of the formal wrestling and football seasons. Therefore, I thought that was the perfect time to re-establish a family home evening each week. Jackson was in charge on Monday. He chose to speak about attitude. He had Brooklyn/Colton and Kaydon/Braxton do scenerios where they have a good attitude and where they have a bad attitude. He then read a story from the Friend. At the end, he bore his testimony of the Savior. It was short. It was chaotic. It was loud. But, it was family home evening. If we try, we will be blessed. I know that our family will be blessed if we are TRYING to do all of the things Heavenly Father has asked us to do. I am so eternally grateful for my family. I am blessed beyond measure. I have a husband and children who believe that they are children of God, who believe in our Savior, and who are TRYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment