My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Crafty Hubby

Saturday, Josh took Braxton to the store to buy some beads. They were gone for quite some time. When they came home, I found myself locked out of the basement. Josh actually used his kids as reinforcements. They each had a role to play in keeping me out of the basement. Mommy no-likey!!! In the end it was worth it. Josh made me this awesome chandelier! He came up with it in his mind and made it for me. I LOVE it. The pictures just don't do it justice!
Josh is raising another crafty kid. Braxton has found a great new hobby. He loves making these bracelets. This is the one he made for me. He has also figured out how to make some pretty awesome-sauce belts. More to come on those!

No comments:

Post a Comment