My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Changing Directions Is Hard To Do

Last Thursday was my last day at SLCC. I worked there for eight years and I loved it. It was home to me. I had the privilege of working with some of the greatest people. I loved my eLearning family and my boss was one of my best friends. It was time for a change, though. Two hours in the car everyday is no bueno. I was no longer loving my job and knew that it was time to move on with a new adventure. I was offered a position at Ogden City, in the Public Ways and Parks Division. I started on Friday. My office had a going-away reception for me on Wednesday. The only picture I have is of the brownies. ;)
I started on Friday and quickly learned that there are great people in my new office! Throughout this process, I never had a feeling of peace and calm. I never really felt that I was making the right decision. But Josh did and I trusted him. I'm so glad I did. As soon as I arrived on Friday, I KNEW that the decision was the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment