My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, July 17, 2015

This Job of Mine

One of our supervisors brought us breakfast Wednesday morning. These guys are the reason I love my job. Now, I say "love," but I use that word in a VERY, VERY liberal manner. This has been a tough transition for me. This job has been really challenging for me. It is never slower than 80 mph. Working with the public is a hard thing to do! The amount of stuff that has to be known and done with perfection in this role is enormous. But, I work with great people. I am so thankful that my previous jobs have all prepared me for this. I've been told that I am the best person to have ever set foot in this office, and I am not sure what better compliment I could be given!9

No comments:

Post a Comment