My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, August 7, 2015

Admin Retreat

I wrote a proposal to have an admin retreat, and then planned a day that would include training, team building, fun, and laughter for my admin team of five. Monday was the day. It turned out really, really well and I was so grateful! I have a team of five - me and four other full-time employees. Our jobs are big, important, tedious, and trying. We deal with the public, which can be tough and emotional on days. I wanted us to have a day where we came together, got to know one another, had in-depth training, and walked away refreshed. It worked out so well! I am always thankful for Josh's support and help. He always talks things through with me so that I am ready to go and prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment