My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Apple Picking

Last night, we went to Uncle Brandon and Aunt Carrie's house. They have an apple tree that is VERY productive. ;) We picked and picked and picked. Colton's job was to pick up all of the apples that fell on the ground and he did a great job! I will be canning applesauce and apple pie filling for the next week and I can't think of anything better!

I am so grateful for the fruits and veges that have been sent our way. They are feeding my family and it's a huge blessing. Our own peach tree is trying really hard to get those peaches ripe. I will be slicing and freezing them as they come. I love to stick them in my lunches everyday to eat. They are delicious and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment