My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, September 4, 2015

Sitting, Watching, Loving

Tuesday night, Josh umpired two late softball games. I finished canning my apple pie filling, then headed to the ball park with Gus. I told the boys to go to bed and that we would kiss them when we got home. Gus and I sat, played with a tennis ball, drank nasty muddy water off of the concrete, and growled at the players who walked by. Oh, and I watched this guy umpire.
His singles ward Bishop came to watch his daughter play. He came and introduced himself to me and we had a lovely talk. It made me love my husband even more. I love watching him work. I love watching him coach. I love watching him officiate at games. I love watching him be a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment