My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Steak and Softball

Yesterday was our Division Fall Social at work. I ordered 45 pounds of ribeye steaks, eight caeser salads, five huge fruit trays, seven dozen rolls, way too many brownies, potato salad, and soda. Josh took the day off to help me. He is the best. Seriously, the best. We showed up early to the park, Josh and two other guys began grilling the homemade grill (which is SO awesome), and I started setting up for 75 people. That 75 people includes four women and the rest men. That equals A LOT of food!

After everyone had full tummies, Josh started the softball game. It was SO much fun to watch! It was Josh's team against Perry (my boss's) team. Josh scored the winning run for his team. Perry has not been happy since! He is demanding a re-match!

I really do love my job. It is challenging and new everyday and hard and frustrating, but I am getting the hang of it. I am learning and trying. It has been good for me. My husband, as always, is so supportive and for that I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment