My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Friday, November 6, 2015

Teamwork

Kaydon made my lunch for me. I haven't seen my kids since Sunday. I leave at 7 in the morning and get home around 11:30 at night. On Tuesday, Josh met me in the parking lot to feed me dinner. He had made homemade chicken fajitas. I am so thankful that he is making sure the kids get dinner at night and have full tummies for bed.

On Monday, high school wrestling starts. Dad will be home a little later each night. The kids will need to make their own lunches and be sure to get their homework done. Dad will most likely have dinner in mind for them. When I get home, I will turn on my electric blanket and climb into bed, just to get up five hour later and do it all again.


I am so thankful for the team around me, and the one I get to go home to every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment