My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Thursday, April 21, 2016

Surprises

Stress has caused my hair to literally burn off and fall out and completely break off. It was not pretty. I was so self-conscious about it. So, back down the street to the hair girl I was sent. My boss was literally terrified that I was going to come back looking like Sinead. I was too. I asked the hair girl if she was going to have to buzz it. She said she didn't know yet. Then she started cutting. I actually love it. Like, a lot.
I got home from my jobs at 11 last night and found this note and a superhero cake from my 16 1/2 year old. I cried a little. Or a lot. I unloaded the dishwasher as quietly as I could, all the while thinking how blessed I am to be a mom to these four gems. I absolutely love them. I am so lucky!!
And, my weeds. They need to grow! I love sitting outside with them for lunch every day. I love the sun and the slight breeze. I love that people walk by and see me sitting there and just smile. I love my weeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment