My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Thursday, June 2, 2016

Lunch Date

Jackson called me yesterday. He and Kaydon chose not to go to school (which is not a big deal because I'm pretty sure all of their classes consist of watching "Ferris Buhler's Day Off" just like my last week of school when I was their age. They wanted to come and go to lunch with me. OKAY!!!
It's funny because I think that they are so used to there being four of them and not getting a lot of attention from me because I am spread pretty thin. It was fun to watch them -- just two of them -- just not able to shut up! They wanted to talk and talk and talk and talk and I loved it!

I am so grateful that they love hanging out with my their mom! They never complain. They always ask to do it and I am so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment