My Family

"Life will knock you down. You can choose to stand up again."




Monday, July 18, 2016

KK Time

Uncle Brandon picked KK up on Friday afternoon and spent some one-on-one time with him for a couple of days. They went to downtown Salt Lake - visited the Capital and art museums. Kaydon loved it! They went fishing and hung out.

In the midst of trying to keep it all together the last seven months, I have neglected to pay attention to the deteriorating emotions of my boys. Kaydon talked to me Thursday night when I got home. I immediately asked Brandon to come and administer to him, and he did. My boys have been through way too much in their short lives. It's all coming to a head now and it's time that we all get into some counseling. Sweet Kaydon has had some scary thoughts and I can't imagine losing my baby!

I am so thankful that he got some quality time with my sweet brother and sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment