Tuesday, October 6, 2026

June Bug & Rose Bud

After Ryker's football game Saturday, Jackson and Isis dropped Delilah and Melanie off.
The girls were not pleased that Papa had to go to work.
NOT PLEASED.

I loaded them up in the wagon and took them down the street to a cute little pumpkin patch.
They grabbed as many pumpkins as they could and put them right in the wagon.
Gigi grabbed seven bigger pumpkins - one for each grandbaby... including Baby Boy due any time now!
I then loaded them ALLLL in the wagon, with the girls and pulled 250 pounds allllllllll the way back home.



I vomited when we arrived home.
Whoooopsie.
It was a bit much for Gigi!

I put them in their swimsuits and filled up the baby blue pool.
The real pool is too chilly now for the babes.
I gave them the bath gels and crayons and they had a blast.



Melanie Rose even put her floatie in the baby pool!


Otter Pops for the win.


And popcorn.


Gigi slept very well!
The end.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment