The backyard is still coming together.
The latest add is the pergola.
Burke, Porter, and Cooper put it together.
Then, they put it together.
It's so much putting together.
Like, put it together... move it to its final resting spot and put it together???
They almost had it done when Braxton and Jackson showed up for family dinner.
Height is helpful with this stuff!
They finished it up after five hours in the heat.
Mind you, I was "taking care of the pool."
By, "taking care of the pool," I mean FLOATING in the pool...
By, "taking care of the pool," I mean FLOATING in the pool...
You know, in preparation of the grandbabies arriving.
It's fabulous.
I love it!
Now the umbrella can shade the sandbox and/or wading pool for the babies!!
We just need to finish moving dirt from the two left-over dirt piles, move the rest of the gravel, hang the string lights, and settle in!


No comments:
Post a Comment