After Ryker's football practice on Thursday night, Burke and I left for Rigby (Idaho Falls).
We arrived in Idaho Falls around midnight.
We saw this orange thing in the sky and we think it's the moon... or an orange slice... or we were hallucinating because we are old and it was late!!
We walked around Idaho Falls Friday afternoon.
I had a meeting I had to conference into and we needed to find some place that would let me use their WiFi and plug in my laptop.
It was after checkout from the hotel, so...
PS this little area downtown Idaho Falls was SO cute!
Eventually we found this darling Irish pub and grill.
They were SO kind!
They set me up on a table away from others so I wouldn't be worried about sound.
They set me up on a table away from others so I wouldn't be worried about sound.
They hooked me up with WiFi and electricity!
The food was delicious, too!
Then we drove to Rigby for Cooper's football game.
The weather was perfect.
Side note:
Idaho goes BIG for Friday night lights.
Fireworks.
Parachuters...
The parachuter who brought in the American flag didn't get up after landing.
Turns out, he broke three bones in his leg.
ALL OF WHICH were compound fractures... out of the skin!
Rigby doesn't have a hospital.
Or an ambulance.
We had to wait for the Idaho Falls ambulance to get there.
That poor man was on the field for 45 minutes!
Poor guy.
Coopy's girlfriend, Jane, and her mama drove up for the game!
We lost, but it was a good time!
Burke and I left right after the game and got home at about 1:30 Saturday morning.
We got up and headed to Ryker's football game.
We won!!
We won!!
WE WON!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment