Monday, August 31, 2026

Weekend Backwards

Our weekend was crazy busy, per usual.
It's going to be this way forever, I believe.
Last night, Cooper and Ryker got Coop's new bed put up in his room.
While they were at it, I figured it was as good a time as ever to get his new light fixture/fan put in.
I'm brilliant like that.
Note: I don't do any of the work.
I just supervise-ish.
I LOVE watching Burke teach the kids - all of the kids.
I love watching him parent.

Saturday was Ryker's football game.
Duh.
We played in South Jordan.
We had a DOWNPOUR of hail and rain with two lightening strikes, so I did my best to hide 18 boys who smell very badly all of the time under one little canopy.
It went poorly, but everyone was safe, sooo...


Friday night was Cooper's football game.
Duh.
Bubba was able to come and watch.
It was the black-out game which is probably my favorite!
Coop had another good game.



Also, I LOVE when Coop sends me pictures of sunrises and sunsets!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment