Friday, August 14, 2026

Six Days a Week

Ryker's first scrimmage is tomorrow.
He has two of them.
Next week, he begins regular-season games.

Fundraiser #1 is done.
The boys have their screen-printed jerseys and pants.
The banner is being sewn and will be ready tomorrow.
The Heidi message has been sent to parents about how I will not tolerate negativity or toxicity on the sidelines or at practices or anywhere the boys are.
 



An article was written about the 6A high school teams.
Cooper was mentioned as a kiddo to watch.
I cut it and framed it.
I told him to put it in his room to always remind himself that he has everything he needs.
He been training for this senior year his whole life.
Now go live it to the fullest.

His first game of the season is tonight.
Burke will be there while I am at practice with Ryker.

GO Titans!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment