You Guuuyyyyssssss!!
This kid killed it on Thursday and I am so grateful he was acknowledged!
Ryker's game on Saturday was rough.
We have such a small team to begin with - 18.
Four of them went to the hospital during and after the game.
Literally.
Ryker was not one of them, but Bub was exhausted.
#21
Captain.
I got no pictures.
I was busy team-momming and chasing Hudson around.
CHASING him.
He wanted Papa.
He wanted the football.
It was SO hot.
He was SO tired.
It was rough.
Thankfully, one of the other moms took amazing pictures for me of my boy!
These boys fought so hard, and lost by four.
Sweet Hudson was soo tired.
So was Gigi.
Hudson with Emmy.
Emmy is the baby sister of one of Ryker's previous teammates.
She's been our little sidekick for years.
She always asks who Hudson is - she doesn't quite understand how Baby Hudson is now Big Boy Hudson.
Me either, Emmy.
Me either.








No comments:
Post a Comment